|Mother of two, entrepreneur and devoted wife. How this amazing woman turned her life from stricken poverty, to high flying success. And so can you…|
She continues to share and shine her light to help others realize and achieve their lifestyle goals, believing that everyone deserves to increase the quality of their life. Jennifer Nicole Lee’s mission is “to help increase the quality of everyone’s life.”
LA Muscle caught up with the lovely JNL at her Los Angeles pad and asked her ‘What’s the secret to your success?’ and how can millions of other women around the world benefit from what you preach so heavily?
Even though her road to stardom almost seemed like it happened over night, this could not be further from the truth. At a very early age, JNL struggled in her life on all fronts.
By this age, the then named Jennifer Siciliano was just 13 and experienced living almost poverty stricken. Her parents divorced when she was just 12 months old, leaving her mum and three siblings to fend for themselves.
Life came quick and fast for this first generation Italian who lived in a small southern town and at times being racially attacked for her dark olive tone skin in Tennessee. Though her mother could not provide even the basic necessities, she did equip the now JNL with the tools to succeed no matter what came her way.
Jennifer recalls "Even though my mum couldn’t give us toys, she did give us the greatest gift of all, the gift of learning how to never give up."
It's this fearless, and sometimes ferocious, free spirit that landed JNL the nickname "La Tigra", which translates to "The Tigress". And her passion is now waking up this invincible spirit in others when she works with them either in the gym, on her consultations, at the JNL Bikini Boot Camps, or in her Fitness Evolution Program – www.jennifernicolelee.com for more info.
|1. Eat breakfast like a QUEEN! You need to in order to work with your metabolism & rev it up for the day!|
2. Don’t eat whole grain carbs after 4:00
3. Eat healthy fats, like avocado, coconut oil and flax seed oil! Your body needs it!
4. Don’t be a cardio queen! Focus somewhat on weight training too.
5. Get your rest! It’s the other side of the coin to working out and eating right!
6. Treat your body like a temple! Try to eat as close to nature as you can!
7. Make sure you get proper amounts of protein, about 1 gram per lb of body weight.
8. Think healthy thoughts! If you think healthy you will be healthy – NLP!
9. Make a healthy fit lifestyle fun! Choose to enjoy it, and don’t look at it as a chore.
10. Exercise in the morning after breakfast if you can. You will burn more calories throughout the day.
|15. Don’t be afraid of "getting bulky". You have to lift heavy to see results suited to you!|
16. Keep your goal right in front of you, so you stay focused and committed!
17. Eat antioxidant rich foods! Your body will thank you!
|19. Forget the "all or nothing" mentality! Even if you have 20 minutes to exercise, do it!|
20. And don’t suffer from "I-Want-To-Be-Fit-Now-itis!" Give yourself the gift of time and enjoy your new fit lifestyle, one day at a time!!! There are ingredients such as L-Carnitine that help speed up metabolism, however, and suppress hunger which certainly help. See www.femmeslender.com for leading product Couture Curves.
Jennifer Nicole Lee’s exclusive interview and videos can be viewed right here, at www.lamuscle.tv
Celebrity Trainer, Author, and Fitness expert Jennifer Nicole Lee (JNL), has become an icon for women and fellow mums across the world with her amazing 70-pound plus weight loss success story. This empowering experience catapulted Jennifer Nicole Lee into the health and fitness industry and gained her the respect of countless professionals. She has shared her compelling weight loss story on national talk shows including Oprah, Inside Edition, The CBS Early Morning Show, The Big Idea with Donny Duetsch, Fox & Friends and has proudly graced the covers of over 17 magazines with numerous editorials, spreads, and published features.
How to work against Cellulite – a question probably 95% of females all over the world ask themselves…but how can it be done?
Hay fever, also known as seasonal allergic rhinitis, can affect up to one in four people in the UK
Statistics released by the Government’s ‘Be Real’ campaign highlighted that 87% of girls aged 11-21 think that women are judged more on their appearance than on their ability.
A recent study has now uncovered that consuming the oil may have potential benefits that go well beyond helping us to slim down however…
“Going vegan helped me gain a healthy relationship with food, which ultimately made me want to recover,”
Preventing injury through nutrition
The vitamins and minerals to add to your routine
Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Walnut Oil – the three oils at the top of the healthy oil food chain will go head-to-head to finally see which one comes out on top.
Xercise4Less is celebrating this month after been given the go ahead to develop a new range of services for the brand, giving life to a new career for the working mum.
Healthy weight as a vegan is not exclusive to adults.
It's that time of year where everyone's making New Year resolutions to be fit and healthy and Xercise4Less' fitness guru, The Colonel is giving his tips and advice to help see them through.
Just now before Xmas, people often eat loads of cookies, chocolates, cakes and biscuits and all of that other scrummy stuff....but we all know the old saying: one moment on the lips forever on the hips...So we have compiled a delicious, low calorie and fast recipe to try at home...Nana's pea and mint soup. Bon Appetite!