Women's Razor II Shock Absorbing Trainers
Women's Razor II Shock Absorbing Trainers Caribbean Green Fiery Coral
The latest gym trainers from Dare2b went down a treat. Both my personal fitness clients loved trying out both pairs one of which was in the Carinnean coral the other in the Cyber pink and Grey. They work out with me 3 times a week and do a range of exercises from floor, machine and circuit. They both gave the thumbs up after 2 weeks of trying out the trainers and continue to wear them now. Both found them very comfortable and a great fit and ideal for the gym.
They are made for stability and grip. At home flying down a rocky descent or Nordic walking so keep that in mind
Lightweight and versatile trail shoe. Made for stability and grip. At home flying down a rocky descent or Nordic walking. Breathable mesh upper construction with supportive PU overlays. Free foot lacing system minimises pressure on the top of the foot allowing blood to flow freely. TPR heel mould protects and stabilises the ankle. Shock absorbing EVA midsole cushion feet from impact. Multi-directional lugs give exceptional traction and braking power at the heel.
- Lightweight mesh upper with PU overlays for a balance of breathability and support
- Free Foot lacing system - oversized arch ghillie to reduce pressure on the top of the foot and allow
- Double eyelet for secure heel hold
- External moulded heel counter for stability and protection
- Shock absorbing compression moulded EVA footbed for underfoot comfort
- Compression moulded EVA midsole with Stability post for improved gait cycle
- Rugged rubber outsole with 2 way lugs to encourage propulsion, breaking and reduced clogging
Check it out some awesome clothing!!!!!